Meaning of why we are bone in the Earth right now

Hello all, Akita has been hit by strong winds today and power is out all over Akita prefecture. Luckily Akita city seems to be ok. The earthquake the other day was kind of strange, everyone is speculating a lot about it compared to 10 years ago, and I found on the internet that there were three blue lights hit on the ground... There are a lot of theories flying around just by doing a little research. There's a lot of fuss in the US, but still, mixed in with all the information we see and hear, we often hear things like "I'm so lucky to be here, alive, at this wonderful moment in time. or "I'm happier than I've ever been, I'm so excited, I feel so peaceful". These are the voices of people who are convinced, who know, that there is no other way to be happy in this world. But as a person who has friends in many different countries, I feel frustrated that so few people are aware of this. But I believe that this is the world that each one of us has chosen, and there is nothing good or bad about it. And when I look at the internet, I see that in America, they often use the word "God", but I think this is a bit different from Japan because the concept is basically Christian. It's the same in the end, but the nuances are different. In Japan, there are eight million gods, and they are everywhere in nature, aren't they? Japanese people read chi, and when they wake up, it's great, isn't it? And I think we're born for this timing... So if you've been forgetting, it's time to wake up... lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening