Notice the awakening

Hello,this is mari, today is the New Moon in Aries.
Today I had a sudden idea and posted an announcement on my Instagram Stories that I would be sending remote healing to those who wanted it.
Sometimes I make the announcement the day before and send it to those who DM me, but today it was a surprise on the day!
If you want to receive the energy, and you just accept it, that's all you need to do.
It's interesting that everyone feels and senses differently.
Everything is energy, we are also energy, we have vibrations.
When I think about it, I have many memories from my childhood. Even from the age of zero, when I couldn't speak, I remember what I was thinking and thinking.
And when I was about five years old, I thought, "Why am I here? Why am I here? Who am I? And when I was in primary school, I looked at adults and thought that they were not very affectionate (who was I comparing myself to?). When I was in primary school, I used to look at adults and wonder if they were less affectionate (who was I comparing myself to?).
Somehow I remember that there were several moments in my life when I woke up to my ego, and several moments when I had to seal it off again.
I thought that magic could really work. Or I could hear someone else's thoughts. And then there were the times when I was so desperate...
In the past, I couldn't talk about this because I would have been seen as a bit weird, but in the last 5-6 years, I've been surrounded by more and more spiritual people. Especially since I went to the UK, I think my sense of spirituality has increased even more.
I was witching Commander Ashtar's Message to JAPANESE. This video was from August 31, 2017, but it's still infomation is at this moment... They say that what they can see in the higher dimensions will materialize a little later in this 3rd dimension. But I think the speed of realization is accelerating.

Comments

  1. the blog is nicely done. it's a great way to build traffic and increase.
    Looking for Divemaster Maldives? Check the best diving atoll Maldives on Jerrys Drive Club. Get special discounts on Rasdhoo diving package.
    Click here
    https://jerrysdiveclub.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog