Autum in Akita

Summer in Akita I went to the sea a lot more than I've lived in Japan before. About 3 weeks ago, I broke my wrist by skateboarding... My wrist was completely off from my arm and different location... My friend called ambulance and 3 hours later I was in the surgery room. Just after surgery painful hand and wrist made me sleepy. Next Day, I try to move my fingers open and close and put arnica cream and took homeopathy remedies. Giving myself Reiki Healing and meditation and visualise my cells are healing by own strong energy. In 2-3 days I didn’t even need painkillers. (They gave me painkillers for 10 days) But big bruises appeared around right my elbow. 3 days after surgery they put only bandage on my wrist, after 1 week took stitches off. I've also had swelling in my arm. Now I’m doing physio and doctor told me to bent my had 90 degree in one month... Right now I can bent maybe between 30-45 degrees. My wrist has plate and bolts to keep together and that makes my thumb and index-finger stiffer. One of my friend told me comfrey oil is really popular for broken bones. So I started applying last 3 days The big bruises around the elbows have almost disappeared. ... freediving season is over in Akita, but still I teach breathing technique and visualization workshop.
This was 2 years ago in London... Let’s see how this winter for me,,, still thinking to go snowboarding...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HuvafenFushi - Maldives - Manta dive