Philosophy of slow and mindful cooking

I went Indian dish dinner last night and that reminds me about restaurant in sri lanka...
first page of their menu saids... the cook In the Zen monasteries of Japan, China and Korea, to be a cook one should  be highly developed in spirituality. The cook should be able to concentrate and maintain a positive and friendly mental state. He (or she) should be happy with their work, content and mindful, and a tolerant and creatine individual. The food should be prepared in a state free from negative thoughts and emotional poison. Cooking should not be job-oriented, but done with interest and willingness. Food is vital for all and should be prepared with love and positive emotions; such food is a gift to the world. In this sort of way I try to make my food a gift to the world now and for years to come i enjoy when preparing i enjoy by when giving, and i enjoy after giving. Gemunu Jinasena
I also do that same way. EVEN just preparing tea... And my extra love and saying, oishikuna~re❣ (may it will be delicious)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening