Connect with Yourself

In the history of my soul I have been repeating In the history of my soul I pray for healing. I pray By facing myself I learn to be compassionate. I pray for I learn to love by facing myself I learn to love I learn to understand myself I learn to love Encourage I forgive I will find the courage to know myself. Please, please I am not conscious In the layers of the unconscious In the memory of my former soul My unconscious guilt Into an awareness I am now To that awareness. Now I feel To the memory that is causing my fear May my love reach to be comforted. May my love reach and comfort those memories that I am not aware of,,, that affect me now I have not yet digested My pain, my suffering, resentment, sadness, I will be there for you now To that pain Not with blame, but with love. I give thanks to myself. "Thank you for working so hard. "Thank you for trying. For the courage I once had I thank you for the courage I once had. I have learned from that feeling I will learn and grow from that feeling I give to myself. I choose not to repeat the pain I choose to live beyond it And the happiness that comes from it I give to me. I dedicate to myself The cause of my suffering To the undigested thoughts To the warmth of sublimation I send you My former suffering into happiness And the sorrow of the past Sublimated into compassion I send me Beyond the pain That I had longed to see The view of happiness I want to show myself I admit that I have fears. I will embrace it I will go on with love. I want to show the whole history of my soul I choose to love and forgive I choose joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening