Raise the pillars of heaven and earth

We raise the light of prayer From the source of the Mother Universe By the love of the angels sent to me My heart is warmed A light of gratitude springs up in my heart. And more They are there for me To guide me To the world of the protective spirit My heart is soft and gentle and gentle. Now I am To the light sent from heaven I give thanks To the light of love that comes from heaven and And let the light of my heart I shine with love. The material world in which I now live There are limitations due to material vibrations There are limitations As if there are limits. Please help me Open me to the possibility of the sacred Connect me to the warmth of hope to a warm hope. Please help me For the days when I am frightened And when I break down in tears And when I am lost and helpless Let my light To the tenderness of the Great Life To the tenderness of the Great Life. On those days when my heart trembles Please support me And keep me one step ahead. To my heavenly support system And now I pray And connect the gentle light. I am grateful for this happiness I thank you for this happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening