Prayer with the Power of the Universe

To the Holy Source I pray with love. My heart is with the heart With the Heart of the Mother Goddess of the Universe I am connected to the heart of the Mother Goddess of the Universe. For the guidance of all that is good For guidance For all that is good for all good things. My ego, in its daily life There are many things I cannot do I am torn by emotions Confidence and the flame of love My confidence and the flame of love are faint. But still... Even when we are in this state The love of the universe still encourages me and and overflowing energy and overflowing with energy. I will keep reminding myself of this I will remember it again and again. Please help me that the blessings of the universe that are pouring into me The blessings of the universe unobstructed by my ego Clean, clean, clean Clear and pure Through me Through me Through me And moisten my world with warmth and moisten it with love. Now I open my heart The blessings that are pouring out I will cherish the blessings that are poured on me. I hope that the blessings I receive And all those with whom I am connected as a wonderful happiness I hope that the blessings I receive I am grateful for all the forces that support me I am grateful for all the forces that sustain me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening