Prayer for the circulation of abundance

To the Holy Source. I now pray From the mother source Is pure and abundant Flows from heart to heart, filling our lives. From a warm heart To someone else's warm heart. From one warm heart to another. My prayer rises from the holy source Mother Goddess I am touched by all the kindness and makes my heart tremble with gratitude. I am grateful. The Mother Universe, who gave birth to all life Who gave birth to all life Who loves and cares for and nurtures that it is a world of love. We are about to wake up. This world It is a world that wants to keep me alive. The earth, the wind, the trees, the water... All the richness keeps my life alive And warmly support me and healing. I am grateful. I let that love I let it seep into the warmth of my heart I will savour and receive it with care. On our mother earth That all beings with a physical body To live the happiest life possible. Everything we need to live the happiest life possible There is no need to fight for it. There is enough happiness for everyone. Is abundantly provided There is a gentle truth. For this nature of life I am grateful. All our needs are met For the gentle truth All my needs are met. I thank our creator that my life Even now, at this time I am loved by all the powers that be I am healed, I am sustained I am blessed to be alive I now turn my heart I offer a prayer of deep gratitude. To the Holy Source, I pray. My heart is now The rich energy of this world Of this world. Therefore, I With love, this life and use it for the energy of love. Please, let my love May my love moisten someone's heart. May all life be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening