Lesson in unconditional love

Hi there, I’m Mari... This is a continuation from last post...

... after ten years of tumultuous love, The next encounter came. 
 If I had to learn to speak one more language... Well, maybe German?
I thought it would be lovely, then it turned out to be true.
And he's much younger than me,,,
Some how always... "Don't worry."
After 3 years of dating, we had to part ways.
My first long stay in Europe I have enjoyed my life in Germany
I learned about the complicated ot the complex family life of Europeans
and the values and customs that are very different from those in Japan.
After traveling and visiting friends in Europe.
I went back to Maldives.
I started to feel something from my heart.
Something very loving. I don't mean who,
It's not about anyone, it's about everything, it's a feeling that comes from my heart.
After working for a year or so I suddenly thought
Let's go to India! Finish my contract and fle to India.
I spent 5 months in India, each 3weeks in Sri Lanka, New Zealand and Australia.
Then again back to Maldives
This time I stayed in the Maldives for almost 5 years.
From that time, I started to hear a lot of words about soul mates, twin souls, Higher Self, twin flame, etc.
When I went back to Japan for holiday I met a local healing practitioner.
SHe was able to channel and she gave me a message. She said a lot of things that made sense to me. I felt very confident about what I had been doing. I met her when I back to Japan. But she could also send me a messages and answer my questions.
I still remember that dream vividly...
I thought, maybe she can decipher the meaning of that strange dream? I thought.
To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening