A lesson in love — Unconditional Love

That past year has been a time of growth for me in many ways. I was not so much near the ocean...
A lot of feelings have come and gone.

In the first place, this blog(my japanese page : marikagaya.com) is about a journey. For a long time it was mainly wrote about what happened in underwater.
But As I've been traveling so many diffrent places and meet people, see the diffrent cultuer. times have changed, and My sense of values and common sense have changed.
there is diffrent between Japanese values and other countries i lived and sometimes i felt big gap between them.
But we are still evolving.
We are on our way.

Recently, I often hear the words "twin flame" and "twin ray". I think it started from the word "soulmate" or "twin soul

I have had many encounters, and I have experienced a lot of hurt and joy.
I think all of them were lessons for me to learn love.
Before I was born, I promised myself that I would do this and that. or We would have strategy meetings in our sleep...
Sometimes I wonder if this is the reason why he appeared in front of me. Sometimes I wonder if this is why he appeared in front of me. So I rarely say, "I can't forget what he said to me".
Not even that. They are words that make me realise something. Why did it happen? I ask myself There are, after all I found that there was a hidden belief in me.

As the dimension is rising
I want to enjoy the earth more. It is important to heal ourselves for that purpose.
I have received such healing If you wish for something, it will come true. How?
Answer is with in you, but you need to connect with subconsiouce and remember who you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening