A Lesson in Love - A Mysterious Dream

Continued from last post.

Tokyo-san left this world suddenly for unknown reasons.

Tokyo-san asked to my friend every day for a week traight, in his dream. "Did you tell her? " And I guess this will keep coming up in my dreams until I tell you. He thought.

Mr. Tokyo-san, that's his nickname and I couldn't even remember his real name.
All I knew was that he came from a rich family and that he had some strange experiences. In fact, I didn't know his voice or his way of speaking... But I was still thinking about Tokyo san.

That night, I had a dream.
I was walking alone in a forest (at first I thought it was in a big building with a high ceiling, but it was in a dome?) I was walking along a path with a spiral curve. in a slightly dimly lit area with thick trees. I saw a big white truck parked a little distance away, which didn't look like it belonged there.
There was a man in the driver's seat of the truck.
He was looking straight ahead and seemed to be thinking hard. I wondered who he was. and thinking that's maybe Tokyo-san?
I was keep walking and the truck disappeared from my sight.
Then. All of a sudden a big altar-like thing appeared in front of me... It was about the size of a two or three storey building.
The moment I saw it I unconsciously put my hands together and prayed.
And then... Around the altar, there was a light like a candle. One by one, the lights are coming on.
The lights seemed to float in the air.
The light shone so brightly!
And then, one by one, the lights came pouring into my heart.
I was looking at the chest where all the light came in And then a bright light started to emit from my chest, and became so bright and white

What is that? What happend?
When I woke up, I was still in a daze.
But I can't forget that dream. It was in 1990.

To be continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening