Love Lessons - Different Soul Mates

Continued from last post. This is a bit of a digression after the mysterious dream.
It's going to be a long story again.
When I connected with my mate after a long time in 2007
I was about to say goodbye to my partner of 10 years.
We met in Japan, travelled together for long periods of time and travelled to many countries together.
We had actually broken up once before, a few years ago, around 2003.
It was when we were living on a small island in Honduras. He told me he had found someone else he liked and started dating him.
I was very sad and I had no one to talk to. I was going through it by myself.
Then one day, a man suddenly appeared in the dive shop where I work.
You were in Belize about a month ago, weren't you? I was on the same ferry as you. He told me.
He seemed to remember where I was sitting.
Sure enough, I went. I had to leave the country once because my visa was expiring. It was a particularly depressing time for me and I was down and out on the boat throughout the trip.
He started to take a divemaster course at the dive shop where I work, with a French instructor who could speak Spanish.
He also assisted my course from time to time.
In the meantime, we got closer... We started dating.
He was very kind and romantic. I was soothed by him. About two months passed
One day, my ex-boyfriend came to me and said he wanted to back together again before it was too late.
I'm happy right now, so...
Ex-boyfriend: Please give me another chance. Anyway, just think about it.
... Why? This happends now? I thought it was too late.
That moment, the Italian is going back to his home country soon, and maybe when I save up the money, I'll come and see him. We were just talking about it.
I explained to him what had happened.
And

He said, "Why don't you give him another chance?

"What?

What? Really? Really? Is that what you say?
At the time, the Italian said he was going away for a month to travel around the mainland of Honduras, to places where not many people go.
And then he left the island.
I was left behind, so I decided to give him another chance.
And after a month The Italian came back to the island with a big smile on his face and a lot of love.
What? I was confused. I said, "Give him another chance".
And he said, no, I didn't mean that...?
He was not very good at English. He seemed to have misunderstood or misspoken something.
He was so disappointed and left the island the next day.
It was strange, but it was as if he had appeared just to cheer me up.
Some years later I got in touch with him again, and we would sometimes chat each other what's going on.
He was probably One of my soul mates who came to cheer me up
We still talk about how much fun those two months were and how great it was.
That's how we got back together with my ex. BUT AGAIN This time I said goodbye to him.
Althougt, we are still friends. He is also my soulmate, and previouse life he was younger brother or an elder of the same tribe (me) and a dancer (him), or even a father and a son.
I think he appears to me to help me learn in each moment.
Thanks to him I learned to love unconditionally.
There was something waiting for me later that would test that again.

To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening