A lesson in love - the guy we called Tokyo San



It was for my own emotional release and I hope this will helps someone else too...

It was more than 25 years ago. I was living in Akita City
At that time I was hunging out with a groupe from outside the akita studied the university in Akita.
And they often talked about a guy who was one year older than them.
He was from Tokyo. SO with these groupe he called "Tokyo-san". But I'd never had the chance to meet him in person.
Then, when I was working in a hotel's restaurant, my friends bloght tokyo san.
My friend: indicating the person sitting next to him. "This is Mr. Tokyo.

Me: "Ah! Hello, nice to meet you.
Mr. Tokyo: He smiled at me in a fresh way and bailed lightly. I think he might have said "Oh, hi" in a small voice.
After that, I took the order and back to work as usual. If they sit on the counter might had chance to chatting with them. But It was not enought space, and left the restaurant at the end of the lunch hour.

After while, I somehow didn't see them as often as much as before and we lost in touch.
But One day, suddenly one of them came to visit me at the restaurant again.
He sat down at the counter. And he goes, I have a message for you, so I've come to tell you.
Firstly.
"I have a message from Tokyo-san...
First of all...
Tokyo san passed away a while ago.
And I think I've told you before, that Mr. Tokyo's heart stopped and after a while he came back to life again. (Yes, that's right, I had heard about it.)
So they left him there for a while. He never came back to life. He had a funeral in Tokyo.
And after the funeral, my friend came back to Akita.
He told me he had same dream everyday for a week. In his dream, TOKYO SAN said "Did you tell Mari-san that I died?"
So I came to tell you.

I said,, But why me?
I had never spoken to him before, only said hello once in the restaurant.
To my question, he said Tokyo-san didn't have much friends. I think you were the last person who become his frined.
"I don't know,,,
Anyway, this is the message from him and It's not been 49 days since he died yet, so he might visit you to say good-bye.
(In Japan we believes after people died soul will visit friends and families to say good bye)

And that night, I had a dream.

It's a long story, so I'll continue next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening