Unconditional Love - Tokyo-san’s Thoughts

This is the last installment of the series from Previous
I've gone a long way from talking about my dream.
In fact, I've never told anyone about this dream until I asked her about it.
I couldn't really talk about this kind of strange stuff at that time.
It's only recently that people have started to talk about such things like seeing auras and the higher self ect...
It was a time when the word "relaxation" was used more than "healing".
So, I didn't know what it was, and I sealed it up.When I had strainge things...
so I got an massage back by email.
I was in the Maldives at the time and I woke up in the morning and there was massage in my inbox.
I start reading while on the way to work in the boat...
********

About Tokyo san's feelings

At first sight, I fell in love with you, beautiful person, transparent person. I like the atmosphere of Mari.

I wanted to know you better, I wanted to get closer.
I want to talk a lot and get to know you. I feel like I'm in love for the first time

It seems that you have been showing me images as a means of communicating your feelings.
I flew my feelings to your heart chakra.
You are a very attractive and nice person.
It's my last love, but...
I wish you all the luck in the world.
I felt the energy of free love.
(He has already passed away and is in heaven.)
, but I am glad that I knew you and met you when I was alive.
He told me that he likes your smile.
**********

I was on the boat on my way to work and my eyes were already watering.
I couldn't stop crying.
It was full of love I'd never heard from a living person before.
It was the year 2015.
It took me 25 years to get there. It took me about 25 years, but it was a dream that I remembered for a long time.
Maybe it's because I'm slowly learning about unconditional love?
Your soulmate is also Your soulmate may be sending you a message from the universe like this.
It's Christmas Eve
Keep your heart warm.


#soil mate, #heart chakra, #unconditional love, #massaga from heaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening