A Lesson in Love - Soul Mates

This is a continuation from last post, but the story is a bit different this one.
At that time I had been dancing for more than 5 years, sometimes choreographing for recitals, sometimes taking beginner lessons, sometimes taking classes for hildren's.
But in the beginning of 1991 I went to New York to take danve lessons.
Afrer I back from Ny, I felt like I had done it all...
No, maybe even before that, but after I came back I felt that I had lost my way.
I'm not sure if I want to continue in Akita or not.

I felt that there was a limit to what I could do in Akita.
I wanted to do something else.

So I decided to quit dance and I started learn flower arrangement.
I've always loved flowers.
I knew so many names of flowers...

I quit my part-time job at a hotel and I started to work in a flower shop.

At that time I made a friend who really get along with.

I was in a relationship with someone at the time, and my friend also had a girlfriend.
But beyond the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, there was something else

I respect you... And I like you beyond romance, more like as a human...
He told me.

That's right.
I don't feel jealous of him even though he has a girlfriend, but I love him as friend.

When I broke up with my boyfriend, he listened to me when I was going through a very difficult time.

After listening to me, he said that he was so angry that he wanted to overturn the table in front of us. LOL

One day,
His girlfriend asked me out for a drink.

She told me that he doesn't complain much about his work or any other complain to her.. She wondered if there was someone else who could listen to him more. She thought.

Hmm? Hmm?
Is it possible that maybe she suspects me? I thought...
But We're just good friends. There was no romance. LOL

I think my friend is one of those people who doesn't like to talk about own problems.
much less make her worry about it.
So I told her that, and that he doesn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by complaining.

Later on, I moved to Tokyo
Then Some time later. They got married.

And then I left Japan too. We lost touch with each other.

In those days, there were no mobile phones, no email If you moved or changed your phone number, you could not be contacted anymore.

Then suddenly, more than 10 years later, he found my blog and we connected.

I found you! He said.
Big supprise and I was so happy.

I was working in the Maldives.
He said, "Maldives? I went there for my honeymoon.
I heard that they are happy and their children are doing well.

I reconfirmed that such a person is called a soulmate.
Sometimes I ask him how he is doing. I think it is very nice to have a person who can have a conversation with you easily, even though the content of conversation changes with time.
Soul mates who meet by chance in different times, different regions and different genders.

Even if we are scattered all over the world. Now we have the chance to meet each other even if we are of different nationalities.

I've had a lot of revelations.
Even back in 2006, when I first got in touch with this friend


I still don't know what that misterious dream was about.



To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice the awakening